body, chocolate chip cookies, eat clean, Food, healthy, healthy food
Food// Healthy chocolate chip cookies10:49 AM
A while ago, when I was scrolling down on some websites, I came across this delicious recipe to make healthy chocolate chip cookies. I'm addicted to cookies and chocolate, finding this recipe to make them in a healthy way is like heaven!
It's a very easy recipe with only a few ingredients, that's one of the reasons why I love it! (and you won't make your kitchen dirty, I promise!)
Chocolate chip cookies recipe
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup of oats
- 1/2 chocolate chips or dark chocolate
You have all the ingredients? Great! Let's start cooking!
1. Smash the 2 bananas together in one bowl
2. Add the oats with the bananas and blend them together. (I did it with a fork, you can also use a blender)
3. Add the chocolate chips or dark chocolate and start blending again. (I advice to blend with a fork now so the chocolate won't break)
4. Shape them and put them on baking paper
5. Let them bake in the oven for 15minutes on 200°C/ 350°F
5. Let them cool down in the oven
Ready to serve! Bon appétit!