It's been very rainy today and what's better on a rainy sunday than baking some healthy yumminess? After going for a brunch with some friends in the morning, I decided to buy the last ingredients I needed for one of my favorite desserts..or snack..or meal?? I could eat it at any time of the day. MUFFINS!
I planned to make some blueberry muffins but they're were already cleaning the local market when I got there and supermarkets were closed.. Lucky I had some bananas and apples left at home.
Because of the bananas they're so soft on the inside! I had 2 of these for lunch.. Oops!
Get a cup of coffee with it, sit down and let the yumminess overwhelm you!
I hope you're all having a lovely sunday!
1/2 cup Coconut flour
1 tsp Baking soda
1/4 Coconut oil
2-3 tbsp Cinnamon
Soy milk (optional)
1. Preheat the oven on 180C°/400F.
2. Grease the muffin pan with coconut oil.
3. Mix all the ingredients, except the apple, in a bowl until well mixed. I used a little bit soy milk to make it thinner, but you don't need it. You could also use almond milk.
4. Let the dough sit for 5 minutes. In the meantime you can cut your apple in small pieces and afterwards put them together with the dough in the bowl.
5. Use a 1/3 cup measure to spoon into muffin tins.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Let it cool down.
8. Serve and love it!